Reader Derek asked for a tutorial on integrating Google’s FeedBurner with Headway Themes. It’s actually a really easy process, so I went ahead and made a video for everyone!
For those of you who hate videos (sad face), here’s how it’s done…
How to Integrate Google FeedBurner with Headway Themes 3.0
- Put your blog’s URL into feedburner to burn your feed.
- Copy your feeds URL (e.g. http://feeds.feedburner.com/headway101/)
- Navigate to your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Go to headway–>options
- Under “general options” you’ll see feed URL.
- Paste your feedburner URL in this input.
- Click “Save”
Now you can track subscribers, add google adsense to your feed, and integrate email subscriptions into your blog!